Deze vacature is reeds voorzien.
Klik hier voor overige vacatures.
For our client PRO Unlimited we are recruiting an experienced
“Sales Manager Benelux”
PRO Unlimited, Who We Are
PRO Unlimited is the future of work. Serving hundreds of the world’s most recognizable brands for the past 30+ years, PRO Unlimited offers the industry’s first holistic platform for the modern workforce. PRO’s integrated workforce management (IWM) platform supported by data, software, intelligence, and best-in-class services team is key to our clients’ success. It can adapt quickly to regional or industry economic shifts, and provides the speed, scale, flexibility, transparency, and expertise required to meet an organization’s contingent workforce management, talent strategy and broader organization goals. At PRO, you’ll work with passionate colleagues who collaborate and deliver meaningful results that positively transform the largest companies around the globe.
About the Role
The Sales Manager is principally responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities within mainly the Benelux Market and across several industries. This role will form an integral part of PRO Unlimited European team and will report to the Vice President, Sales Europe. The Dutch Office is located in Nieuwegein. Working closely with all divisions of PRO Unlimited at all levels within the organization, the Sales Manager, will proactively identify new opportunities within client prospects that meet the desired client persona. You will be responsible for developing and executing a sales strategy to convert these opportunities into regional wins.
The Sales Manager will drive new business and sales development utilizing the global capability of PRO Unlimited. You will be an experienced networker at a senior level with a focus on client pre-engagement, maintaining client relationships in the absence of tender activity.
You will have proven and tangible evidence of winning business and developing and nurturing relationships at C-level, HR, Procurement and Executive levels as well as having a comprehensive knowledge of the EMEA staffingmarket. As the role relates to identifying opportunities for PRO Unlimited, you must be able to demonstrate solid experience of planning, strategizing and opportunity qualification to ensure PRO Unlimited targets are met.
This role will be based in Nieuwegein. Travelling is required to meet potential clients and attending conferences.
What You Will Do
* Network and develop relationships with prospect stakeholders in target client groups
* Design and undertake client workshops to further client engagement and advance solutioning process
* Relationship management of prospects and building of wider client networks
* Utilization of Salesforce to manage the end-to-end sales process
* Prioritize and focus work effort to maximize the market opportunity and revenue potential of new opportunities
* Be able to clearly articulate and credibly sell the full PRO Unlimited suite of products and solutions including
* Work with commercial finance to ensure all bids are subject to the appropriate financial scrutiny and sign of
* Maintain and demonstrate knowledge of PRO service offerings and client business needs sufficiently enough to
offer meaningful suggestions for driving sales opportunities
* Deliver in person, via phone and virtually, presentations to potential PRO prospects
* Prepare proposals for new prospects
* Negotiate price and other service deliverable variables for new and existing clients
* Follow-up on marketing material sent, direct mail, seminars and third-party referral leads for new prospects
* Deliver annual personal financial target performance expectations
What You Will Need
* Proven high-level of experience in the consultative selling
* Language requirements: Dutch and English (additional languages would be advantageous)
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with top executives.
* Excellent written and presentation skills, in Dutch and English
* Intelligence and innovation
* Detail oriented critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
* Good judgment and insight
* Professional appearance
* Demonstrated high-level operations/service delivery experience is a plus.
* Staffing industry experience is a plus
* Bachelor’s degree, preferably advanced degree
* Experience in selling/implementing enterprise-wide service programs, SaaS and Services is a plus
What PRO will Offer You
At PRO Unlimited, you’ll be joining an innovative, high-growth environment and can quickly make an impact to help transform the largest companies in the world. You’ll work with passionate colleagues who collaborate and deliver. PRO offers all employees the opportunity for growth and development, and we want individuals to fulfill their potential and blaze their own trails!
PRO will offer you an excellent benefits package, Dutch terms of employment and regulation e.g., gross annual salary € 70/90.000, -, plus holiday pay, pension plan and a very competitive annual bonus scheme.
PRO encourages employees to participate in giving back, and we will match employee contributions to favorite charities and support corporate volunteering hours to make a difference in your community!
To do our best work we need different viewpoints. Therefore, we celebrate diversity and embrace inclusion.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are dedicated to building a team that represents a variety of
backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strive to ensure that we maintain a positive and enriching work
environment for all.
If this role is for you
Please contact FaseVijf
Elize Engelbert, phone number 0031 6 51 571 003, email address [email protected]