OTTO Workforce, established in 2000 in order to recruit and move Polish employers to the Netherlands. In 15 years time many things have changed, Poland has evolved into one of the most effective European member states and runner-up in crossborder employment mediation. OTTO aims for the top in the Netherlands, Germany and Poland. Number 1 in logistics, retail and focus on jobs s.e. orderpickers, researcher and assembly employers. OTTO wants to make the difference!
As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for the staffmembers who work within an operations unit and you will be responsible for all clients who resort under this unit. You will carry out managerial tasks and conduct quarterly meetings with clients and write up reports. Furthermore responsible for turnover at existing and new clients within the own operations unit. Conduct departmental meetings and responsible for creating the right workconditions for the staff members. You will ensure that the budgeted cost of work scheduled at the clients will meet the forecasted achievements.
The Operations Manager will posses a Higher Vocational degree(HBO) and the following criteria:
– Several years of experience in a similar position in the logistic and/or retail sector,
– Proficiency in Dutch, German and English language in writing and speech,
– Experience in managing and leading teams,
– Coaching, teamworker and teambuilder,
Profile related competencies:
– Draws up plans with employees to ensure their further development
– Coaches, motivates and inspires the employees within the unit.
– Accepts full responsibility for services rendered and for any shortcomings in the service delivery,
– Approach occuring problems from various angles and arrives at a balanced conclusion within the set time.
– You will have insight on consequences within complex analyses.
– Empathy, flexibility and client focus don’t have any secret to you.
What: will OTTO Workforce offer the Operations Manager?
An appealing job in a dynamic fastgrowing environment. The Operations Manager will work on location in Germany, but the extensive induction will take place at Headoffice in Venray (The Netherlands). Besides an excellent salary you will receive a mobilephone with email functionality a leasecar and a laptop.