For our client HeadFirst Group, we are recruiting an experienced
“Account Director International Clients”
‘HeadFirst’, who are we?
HeadFirst Group is a market-leading, international HR service provider and platform for professionals in the Netherlands. With more than 450 colleagues and from seven different locations in the Netherlands and Belgium, we offer a diversity of HR solutions, such as Managed Service Providing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, intermediary services (matchmaking, contracting) and HR consultancy. We strive for a transparent and balanced labour market, without prejudices, in which organizations and more than 20,000 professionals are optimally connected. Additionally, we offer innovative functionalities such as A.I., Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and predictive analytics for an optimal balance between tech & touch. Want to learn more about HeadFirst Group as an employer?
The core values – Customer first, Learn every day & Connecting people – are reflected everywhere, including in your work as Account Director International Clients. The Account Director International Clients (ADI) is responsible for developing and maintaining strategic long-term relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company and clients’ objectives. The ADI is the tactical and strategic layer of the client team and responsible for ensuring delivery is aligned to client expectations and coaching the creation of a strategic account roadmap which is aligned to clients’ business objectives.
What will you do as Account Director International Clients
As an Account Director, you’re responsible for managing and growing key accounts. The ADI is the connecting factor between the multi-country company operations and clients in a high demanding environment. Next to that the ADI develops and manages business opportunities via relationships with clients’ stakeholders. Your portfolio consists of several international clients of Headfirst Group. Your responsibilities are:
• Serving as contact point for key customers and internal teams. The systematic and proactive conduct of relationship and account management with existing customers at national and international level.
• Execution of agreements between company and clients.
• Suggest solutions that answer clients’ needs and wants from a Workforce Optimization perspective.
• Research and negotiate new territories to develop within the clients’ organization.
• Measure, track and analyze performance, together with client operations and suggest improvements.
• Organisation and participation in clients’ Monthly Business Reviews.
• Identifies potential for synergies across the business and build commitment to achieve shared goals.
• Helping the customer with the aim of securing and expanding the service, and increasing customer satisfaction, turnover and margin.
This is your profile
The ideal candidate has a strong track record of building and maintaining relationships with international clients, excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Minimum relevant bachelor’s degree, post graduate degree or equivalent.
• Fluent in business English and preferably Dutch or French.
• Previous working experience as key account manager/director for 5+ year(s).
• Ideally experience in a staffing function and/or BPO services like MSP or RPO.
• Working with a mix of short term and longer-term objectives and hands on execution, from concept to delivery.
• Detail oriented, logical, and methodological approach to problem solving.
• Able to interact with high-level decision makers.
• Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of company.
• Proven ability to balance between guarding the organization and supporting execution and delivery.
• Proven ability to work independently and without the back up of standard practices. To solve many issues in a pragmatic way whilst at the same time develop a framework of sustainable processes.
What can you (among other things) expect from HeadFirst?
• A salary between € 4.000, – and € 7.000, – depending on your experience and a bonus scheme.
• Company car, laptop and smart phone.
• 27 vacation days and the option to buy additional days.
• A fully non-contributory pension.
• Development and career opportunities, for example through our own training platform HeadFirst Group Academy.
• Hybrid working in our ultramodern and energy-neutral head office in Hoofddorp and offices in Rotterdam and Brussels. Drinks in the bar, let off steam in the sports room, have a responsible lunch in the lounge and company parties in our in-house theatre!
If this role is for you,
Please contact FaseVijf
Elize Engelbert, phone number 0031 6 51 571 003, email address [email protected]